Tremors felt in Northeast
Shillong: An earthquake of moderate intensity shook parts of North-East, Sikkim and northern part of West Bengal on Friday.
The earthquake measuring 5.4 on the Richter scale was felt largely in the North-East at 10.13 am, meteorological department sources said.
The epicentre of the earthquake was in Tibet, Met officials said.
There was no report of casualty or damage to property, officials said.
This is the third tremor in the region in last three months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read