Tribal girl gang-raped, killed in Tripura
Agartala: A tribal girl was allegedly gangraped and killed in Tribal Areas Autonomus District Council (TTAADC) area, about 50 km from here, police said Friday.
The 14-year-old girl, a student of Tamakari High School, went to school and later visited a friend`s house, but did not return home on April 16.
Her parents and villagers searched the nearby area and recovered her body from a ditch of about 100 ft depth yesterday.
She was killed after being raped and the body was thrown from a hill top, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!