Tripura Assembly session to be begin tomorrow
Agartala: The four-day Winter session of Tripura Legislative Assembly would begin on Friday, official sources said today.
In the session two bills, Tripura State Rifles (TSR), third amendment bill and State Medical Council Bill would be tabled.
Meanwhile, Leader of the Opposition Ratan Lal Nath has criticised the ruling Left Front for reducing the days of session from sixty days to sixteen days.
"As per norms, Assembly should be in session at least for 60 working days but it is only for 16 days this year. The opposition would not be able to raise many issues of public
interests due to the paucity of time," Nath told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US