Tripura Governor DY Patil hospitalised
Amravati (Maha): Tripura Governor DY Patil, who was in the city for an event on Tuesday, was hospitalised after he complained of chest pain.
Patil was one of the guests at the centenary celebrations of Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandal and global conference on physical education and sports which was inaugurated by former President Pratibha Patil.
When the Governor rose to deliver his speech, he felt uneasy and took some tablets.
He was then taken to a local hospital, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi