Tripura Governor DY Patil hospitalised
Amravati (Maha): Tripura Governor DY Patil, who was in the city for an event on Tuesday, was hospitalised after he complained of chest pain.
Patil was one of the guests at the centenary celebrations of Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandal and global conference on physical education and sports which was inaugurated by former President Pratibha Patil.
When the Governor rose to deliver his speech, he felt uneasy and took some tablets.
He was then taken to a local hospital, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees