Tripura Governor suffers cardiac attack, flown to Mumbai
Agartala: Tripura Governor D Y Patil, who
suffered a cardiac attack was on Friday flown to Mumbai, his home
town, Raj Bhavan sources said.
Patil was admitted to Agartala Medical College yesterday
following cardiac attack.
It was initially decided that Patil would be flown to
Delhi, but finally he was taken to his home town, Mumbai, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan for higher public spending to prevent Hepatitis B
- First batch of Haj pilgrims from J&K to leave on August 10
- White dwarf found lashing red dwarf in space
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?