Tripura: Man arrested for cancelling ministers` air tickets
Agartala: A travel agency`s owner in Tripura has been arrested for hacking into the network of another travel agency and cancelling air tickets of ministers and police officers, police said Thursday.
The 30-year-old was arrested Wednesday night, police official Milan Datta told reporters. The man is being interrogated, Datta said, adding that this was the first cyber crime case in Tripura.
The man`s computers and other electronic gadgets have been seized.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane