Tripura Police warn against tinted glasses in vehicles
Agartala: The Tripura Police on Monday warned of strict action against owners of the vehicles with tinted glasses in order to curb crime in moving vehicles.
"The police would not allow pasting of any material, including films of any VLT (visual light transmission) on the safety glasses, side windows and windscreens (front and rear) of any vehicle," an official release of Tripura Police said.
It added that following a Supreme Court directive, police have intensified the drive against users of black films or any such substance in the vehicles across the state.
A police spokesperson said the steps have been initiated to curb crimes in the moving vehicles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch