Tripura Police warn against tinted glasses in vehicles
Agartala: The Tripura Police on Monday warned of strict action against owners of the vehicles with tinted glasses in order to curb crime in moving vehicles.
"The police would not allow pasting of any material, including films of any VLT (visual light transmission) on the safety glasses, side windows and windscreens (front and rear) of any vehicle," an official release of Tripura Police said.
It added that following a Supreme Court directive, police have intensified the drive against users of black films or any such substance in the vehicles across the state.
A police spokesperson said the steps have been initiated to curb crimes in the moving vehicles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation