Tripura: Three NLFT insurgents arrested
Agartala: Three insurgents of banned National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) have been nabbed by Assam Rifles troopers from Gobindabari, a remote tribal hamlet in Dhalai district, the police said on Saturday.
Acting on a tip-off, Assam Rifles troopers carried out a
search operation in the area yesterday and apprehended three
NLFT ultras from a tong-ghar (tree-top house) and recovered
eight live cartridges of INSAS rifle.
The ultras were identified as Saranjoy Reang (19), Puspa
Kumar Jamatiya (29) and Rahumjoy Tripura (22).
Assam Rifles handed them over to Chhamanu police station
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons
- Superstar Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' hits screens; fans disappointed as tickets sold out