Tuki asks youths to look for self employment avenues
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Nabam Tuki has appealed to the youths of the state to give more importance to education and self employment avenues to arrest the unemployment problem.
"Act more responsibly and become partner, not hurdles, in development of the state," Tuki appealed to the youths while addressing a rally at Tezu in Lohit district yesterday.
On the recent Job Mela held at Itanagar, he said about 1000 youths were benefited from the initiative and assured people of holding similar melas at the district levels also.
The rally was organised to highlight the achievements made by the state government. The first such rally was held at Itanagar on November 16.
Foundation stones of the three projects - district secretariat, a stadium and a cement concrete township road were laid by the chief minister.
Condemning the bandh culture by various `self-styled` organisations in the state, Tuki said these were hurdles on the path of development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'