Tuki urged not to accomodate scam tained men in Ministry
Itanagar: The Student Union Movement of Arunachal Pradesh (SUMA) has strongly urged Chief Minister Nabam Tuki not to give ministerial berth to two main PDS scandal accused in his council of ministers.
"Since your ministry is for the development of the state, no person accused in such scam should be inducted into the ministry," said a SUMA representation submitted yesterday.
They also appealed to the state government to stop PDS payment to FCI contractors from state fund which is meant for infrastructure development.
"SUMA will launch mass agitation if further payment is made to the accused PDS contractors until and unless they are given clean chit by the court," it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!