Tuki urged not to accomodate scam tained men in Ministry
Itanagar: The Student Union Movement of Arunachal Pradesh (SUMA) has strongly urged Chief Minister Nabam Tuki not to give ministerial berth to two main PDS scandal accused in his council of ministers.
"Since your ministry is for the development of the state, no person accused in such scam should be inducted into the ministry," said a SUMA representation submitted yesterday.
They also appealed to the state government to stop PDS payment to FCI contractors from state fund which is meant for infrastructure development.
"SUMA will launch mass agitation if further payment is made to the accused PDS contractors until and unless they are given clean chit by the court," it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!