Tuki urged not to accomodate scam tained men in Ministry
Itanagar: The Student Union Movement of Arunachal Pradesh (SUMA) has strongly urged Chief Minister Nabam Tuki not to give ministerial berth to two main PDS scandal accused in his council of ministers.
"Since your ministry is for the development of the state, no person accused in such scam should be inducted into the ministry," said a SUMA representation submitted yesterday.
They also appealed to the state government to stop PDS payment to FCI contractors from state fund which is meant for infrastructure development.
"SUMA will launch mass agitation if further payment is made to the accused PDS contractors until and unless they are given clean chit by the court," it said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory