TV channel for Arunachal and Sikkim soon
Itanagar: Prasar Bharati will soon launch a television channel for Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim to help promote the rich art and culture of these two northeastern states.
A TV channel `Prabha` will be launched soon for the two states, Prasar Bharati CEO Jawahar Sircar said in a meeting with the staff of the All India Radio and the Doordarshan Kendra (DDK) here yesterday, a press release said here.
Sircar urged the DDK staff to extend support to the proposed channel so that it could be launched soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday