TV channel for Arunachal and Sikkim soon
Itanagar: Prasar Bharati will soon launch a television channel for Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim to help promote the rich art and culture of these two northeastern states.
A TV channel `Prabha` will be launched soon for the two states, Prasar Bharati CEO Jawahar Sircar said in a meeting with the staff of the All India Radio and the Doordarshan Kendra (DDK) here yesterday, a press release said here.
Sircar urged the DDK staff to extend support to the proposed channel so that it could be launched soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Haryana RS elections: Experts question delay in raising objection to Election Commission
- WATCH: This is how Iceland celebrated victory over England with their fans. Goosebumps!
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Turkey allows more patrol flights on Syria border by NATO allies: Official