Two all-women post offices inaugurated in Nagaland
Kohima: Two all-women post offices have been opened in Nagaland, a postal department official said today.
The first all-women post office was inaugurated here at PR Hill sub-post office, Belho Complex by Chief Postmaster General NE Circle, Shillong, P K Swain yesterday, the second one was opened by Chief Secretary Banuo Z Jamir at the Nagaland Civil Secretariat today.
The PR Hill branch, manned by sub-postmaster Neikuo Angami and three women staffers, is the first all-women post office in the state and the fourth in the northeast region after Agartala, Shillong and Aizawl.
Swain said that both the post offices are dedicated to the women folk of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you