Two anti-talk NDFB ultras arrested in Guwahati
Guwahati: Two insurgents of the anti-talk
faction of the National Democratic Front of Nagaland action were arrested from the outskirts of the city Wednesday.
Police said the ultras who were on way from Dimapur in Nagaland were intercepted following a tip off in the Sonapur area.
Mongol Basumatary and Khumti Basumatary were arrested
and a pistol and a revolver were recovered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- SHOCKING! Hyderabad woman arrested for carrying 2 Kg gold in her underwear at Delhi airport
- Thailand military court opens trial in Bangkok shrine blast
- How to overcome your jetlag?
- Sugar prices soar to Rs 42/kg; FM holds inter-ministerial meeting on banning futures trading
- TCL 562 Review: Well-performing smartphone that's worth its price