Two BSF personnel injured in bomb blast in Manipur
Imphal: Two Border Security Forces personnel were injured when a bomb, allegedly planted by militants, exploded at Shiva Mandir in Manipur`s Senapati district on Sunday, official said.
They said the incident occurred when the BSF personnel were returning from Dimapur to Imphal.
Details were awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea