Two BSF personnel injured in bomb blast in Manipur
Imphal: Two Border Security Forces personnel were injured when a bomb, allegedly planted by militants, exploded at Shiva Mandir in Manipur`s Senapati district on Sunday, official said.
They said the incident occurred when the BSF personnel were returning from Dimapur to Imphal.
Details were awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal