Two children killed in fire in Aizawl
Aizawl: A nine-year-old girl and her
seven-year-old brother were burned alive when their house at
Sazep hamlet in Mizoram-Myanmar border Champhai district was
gutted, police said.
Cindy Lallawmzuali and Lalfakfela were killed in the
fire which reportedly started when they were fast asleep.
Their father Lalvunga was away from the house during the
incident last night.
The house was completely gutted, police said adding
that the source of the fire might be due to electrical short
circuit and no property could be saved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days