Two children killed in fire in Aizawl
Aizawl: A nine-year-old girl and her
seven-year-old brother were burned alive when their house at
Sazep hamlet in Mizoram-Myanmar border Champhai district was
gutted, police said.
Cindy Lallawmzuali and Lalfakfela were killed in the
fire which reportedly started when they were fast asleep.
Their father Lalvunga was away from the house during the
incident last night.
The house was completely gutted, police said adding
that the source of the fire might be due to electrical short
circuit and no property could be saved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!