Two children killed in fire in Aizawl
Aizawl: A nine-year-old girl and her
seven-year-old brother were burned alive when their house at
Sazep hamlet in Mizoram-Myanmar border Champhai district was
gutted, police said.
Cindy Lallawmzuali and Lalfakfela were killed in the
fire which reportedly started when they were fast asleep.
Their father Lalvunga was away from the house during the
incident last night.
The house was completely gutted, police said adding
that the source of the fire might be due to electrical short
circuit and no property could be saved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Scientists discover new way to kill cancer cells
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Sushil Kumar vs Narsingh Yadav – No final decision yet, Delhi HC defers hearing to May 30
- Beacon from Egypt crash detected, search narrows
- Leisure time! Akshay Kumar lazes around in sunshine before the grand release of 'Housefull 3'! – See pic