Two electrocuted in Aizal

Aizawl:Two persons were electrocuted while they were collecting materials for making brooms in the jungle near Khawmawi in Lunglei district, police said on Tuesday.

Aizawl:Two persons were electrocuted while they were collecting materials for making brooms in the jungle near Khawmawi in Lunglei district, police said on Tuesday.

Lalthakima (21) and Lalramliani (11) were electrocuted when they came in contact with electric transmission cables in the forest yesterday, they said.

Their bodies were taken to Lawngtlai district hospital for autopsy.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close