Two electrocuted in Manipur
Imphal: Two persons were electrocuted when a high tension power line fell on domestic line in
interior Thoubal district of Manipur, official sources said Wednesday.
Sources said a high tension power line got snapped due to strong wind and fell on a domestic line causing strong current and sparks at some houses at Yairipok area in Yairipok police station yesterday.
When he saw sparks, Takhelambam Bijen (33) tried to switch off his refrigerator and got electrocuted, sources said adding that Md Fazal (18) also got electrocuted while trying
to switch off his mobile phone charger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi