Two grenade explosions in Manipur
Imphal: Militants exploded two powerful handgrenades in Thoubal and Imphal West districts last night, official sources said on Monday.
The militants hurled a chinese handgrenade at the resident of a government official zonal education officer identified as T Bikom Singh (55) of Wangjing Tekcham Leikai area in Thoubal district.
The bomb exploded but no casualty was reported, the sources said.
Another powerful handgrenade exploded at the gate of the house of an executive engineer of pollution control board.
No outfit militants groups have claimed responsibility so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police