Two grenade explosions in Manipur
Imphal: Militants exploded two powerful handgrenades in Thoubal and Imphal West districts last night, official sources said on Monday.
The militants hurled a chinese handgrenade at the resident of a government official zonal education officer identified as T Bikom Singh (55) of Wangjing Tekcham Leikai area in Thoubal district.
The bomb exploded but no casualty was reported, the sources said.
Another powerful handgrenade exploded at the gate of the house of an executive engineer of pollution control board.
No outfit militants groups have claimed responsibility so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border