Two grenade explosions in Manipur
Imphal: Militants exploded two powerful handgrenades in Thoubal and Imphal West districts last night, official sources said on Monday.
The militants hurled a chinese handgrenade at the resident of a government official zonal education officer identified as T Bikom Singh (55) of Wangjing Tekcham Leikai area in Thoubal district.
The bomb exploded but no casualty was reported, the sources said.
Another powerful handgrenade exploded at the gate of the house of an executive engineer of pollution control board.
No outfit militants groups have claimed responsibility so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena