Two killed in NSCN clash in Nagaland
Kohima: In a suspected clash between rival NSCN factions, two persons were shot dead while another suffered bullet injuries in the heart of Dimapur town in Nagaland today.
Armed members of the NSCN faction fired several rounds on two persons, one of them belonging to another faction, killing both of them near City Tower at Dimapur at around 10 AM today, the police said.
The victims were identified by their relatives as Sunato, a cadre of NSCN(K), and a local resident Kavito Zhimo.
A pedestrian came in the line of fire suffering bullet injuries. He was rushed to the nearby hospital where his condition was stated to be out of danger, the police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read