Two KLO activists nabbed from Cooch Behar
Cooch Behar: Two suspected activists
of the Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO) were nabbed from
Volka village in Cooch Behar district, police said On Thursday.
Identified as Avijit Singha and Indra Roy, they were
caught by the police last night following a tip-off.
Avijit had undergone armed training in the sixth batch
of the KLO while Indra is the local linkman of the outfit,
Avijit, known as a close associate of KLO chief Jiban
Singha, had sneaked into the village from Bangladesh passing
through Meghalaya and Assam.
Six SIM cards, a few phone numbers of suspicious
people and some documents have been recovered from their
possession, police claimed adding that they have been produced
at the Tufanganj court today.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!