Two KLO activists nabbed from Cooch Behar
Cooch Behar: Two suspected activists
of the Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO) were nabbed from
Volka village in Cooch Behar district, police said On Thursday.
Identified as Avijit Singha and Indra Roy, they were
caught by the police last night following a tip-off.
Avijit had undergone armed training in the sixth batch
of the KLO while Indra is the local linkman of the outfit,
Avijit, known as a close associate of KLO chief Jiban
Singha, had sneaked into the village from Bangladesh passing
through Meghalaya and Assam.
Six SIM cards, a few phone numbers of suspicious
people and some documents have been recovered from their
possession, police claimed adding that they have been produced
at the Tufanganj court today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter