Two KLO activists nabbed from Cooch Behar
Cooch Behar: Two suspected activists
of the Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO) were nabbed from
Volka village in Cooch Behar district, police said On Thursday.
Identified as Avijit Singha and Indra Roy, they were
caught by the police last night following a tip-off.
Avijit had undergone armed training in the sixth batch
of the KLO while Indra is the local linkman of the outfit,
Avijit, known as a close associate of KLO chief Jiban
Singha, had sneaked into the village from Bangladesh passing
through Meghalaya and Assam.
Six SIM cards, a few phone numbers of suspicious
people and some documents have been recovered from their
possession, police claimed adding that they have been produced
at the Tufanganj court today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened