Two KLO activists nabbed from Cooch Behar
Cooch Behar: Two suspected activists
of the Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO) were nabbed from
Volka village in Cooch Behar district, police said On Thursday.
Identified as Avijit Singha and Indra Roy, they were
caught by the police last night following a tip-off.
Avijit had undergone armed training in the sixth batch
of the KLO while Indra is the local linkman of the outfit,
Avijit, known as a close associate of KLO chief Jiban
Singha, had sneaked into the village from Bangladesh passing
through Meghalaya and Assam.
Six SIM cards, a few phone numbers of suspicious
people and some documents have been recovered from their
possession, police claimed adding that they have been produced
at the Tufanganj court today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love