Two militants surrender in Manipur
Imphal: Two militants of different organisations have surrendered before Army with two small arms in Manipur.
Officials said that Kh Tombi of Kangleipak Communist Party (KCP) and self-styled sergeant of Kanglei Yawol Kann Lup (KYKL) S Rakesh laid down two revolvers and surrendered to the Army on Saturday.
Tombi, who was an active member of KCP had undergone training at Tamu camp at Myanmar, they said, adding that she joined the outfit in 2005.
Official sources said more than 50 militants of different outfits have so far surrendered this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II