Ulfa asks fuel dealers of Assam to reduce their prices
Guwahati: The banned outfit ULFA on Thursday
asked fuel dealers of Assam to reduce their prices by Rs 5
within the next three months.
ULFA`s central publicity committee member, Anu
Buragohain, threatened to launch a "mass protest" if the fuel
prices are not reduced.
"The Central government is hiking the fuel product
available in the state which has affected the common people,"
a statement issued by him said.
The oil found in the state is refined outside and sold
at a higher price in the state itself which is amounting to
`injustice`, Buragohain said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi