Ulfa asks fuel dealers of Assam to reduce their prices
Guwahati: The banned outfit ULFA on Thursday
asked fuel dealers of Assam to reduce their prices by Rs 5
within the next three months.
ULFA`s central publicity committee member, Anu
Buragohain, threatened to launch a "mass protest" if the fuel
prices are not reduced.
"The Central government is hiking the fuel product
available in the state which has affected the common people,"
a statement issued by him said.
The oil found in the state is refined outside and sold
at a higher price in the state itself which is amounting to
`injustice`, Buragohain said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report