Unity among all communities needed to develop Arunachal: MoS
Itanagar: Union Minister of State for Minority Affairs Ninong Ering on Monday stressed on the need of fostering unity among all communities to bring long-term development.
Addressing a meeting at East Siang district today, the minister said the UPA government was ready to provide all possible help to develop the state.
However, due to non furnishing of utilisation certificates of projects in time, the subsequent instalment of funds get delayed, Ering said.
To a memorandum, the minister assured of providing Rs 25 lakh for the Multi Sectoral Development Program (MSDP) and also of taking up flood control works in the area with the state and central governments.
Earlier, interacting with the villagers of Kora village, the minister was informed about the acute shortage of drinking water to which Ering instructed the concerned department to prepare a scheme under Model Village Lift Water Supply and promised to provide Rs 60 lakh for the project, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?