Woman dies after falling in a river in Manipur
Imphal: An 88-year old woman died after she fell into the Nambul river at Keisamthong Kabui Khul in Imphal West district of Manipur, police said on Thursday.
Bhupei Kabui of area slipped into the river when she had gone to collect banana leaves last evening.
Fire brigade personnel rescued the woman who succumbed to her injuries in the Regional Institute of Medical Science and Hospital here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...