Woman, two children hacked to death by stepson in Assam
Guwahati: A woman and her two children were hacked to death allegedly by her teenaged stepson today in Koliabar area of central Assam`s Nagaon district.
Mohamad Ali (19) after an argument with his step mother at Kunduli village allegedly hacked her to death with a sharp weapon, police said.
He then attacked her minor daughter and son killing them on the spot, they said.
The neighbours claimed that Mohamad and his step mother would often fight after his father married her and shifted to another house following the death of his mother.
The deceased have been identified as Phulbano Khatun, Nazia Khatun and Rabiul Hussain.
Mohamad Ali was absconding, they said, adding a search has been launched to trace him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parsi population dips by 18 per cent between 2001-2011
- Sebastian Vettel supports world champions Lewis Hamilton over yellow-flag row with Nico Rosberg
- Viral video: Indian girl pranks mother by saying she's lesbian, see what happens next – Must Watch
- President Pranab Mukherjee has been guardian, mentor to me: PM Modi
- Ridiculously funny video: Man shows his dance moves in middle of busy Mumbai street - Watch