Woman, two children hacked to death by stepson in Assam
Guwahati: A woman and her two children were hacked to death allegedly by her teenaged stepson today in Koliabar area of central Assam`s Nagaon district.
Mohamad Ali (19) after an argument with his step mother at Kunduli village allegedly hacked her to death with a sharp weapon, police said.
He then attacked her minor daughter and son killing them on the spot, they said.
The neighbours claimed that Mohamad and his step mother would often fight after his father married her and shifted to another house following the death of his mother.
The deceased have been identified as Phulbano Khatun, Nazia Khatun and Rabiul Hussain.
Mohamad Ali was absconding, they said, adding a search has been launched to trace him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users