Woman, two children hacked to death by stepson in Assam
Guwahati: A woman and her two children were hacked to death allegedly by her teenaged stepson today in Koliabar area of central Assam`s Nagaon district.
Mohamad Ali (19) after an argument with his step mother at Kunduli village allegedly hacked her to death with a sharp weapon, police said.
He then attacked her minor daughter and son killing them on the spot, they said.
The neighbours claimed that Mohamad and his step mother would often fight after his father married her and shifted to another house following the death of his mother.
The deceased have been identified as Phulbano Khatun, Nazia Khatun and Rabiul Hussain.
Mohamad Ali was absconding, they said, adding a search has been launched to trace him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog