Woman, two children hacked to death by stepson in Assam
Guwahati: A woman and her two children were hacked to death allegedly by her teenaged stepson today in Koliabar area of central Assam`s Nagaon district.
Mohamad Ali (19) after an argument with his step mother at Kunduli village allegedly hacked her to death with a sharp weapon, police said.
He then attacked her minor daughter and son killing them on the spot, they said.
The neighbours claimed that Mohamad and his step mother would often fight after his father married her and shifted to another house following the death of his mother.
The deceased have been identified as Phulbano Khatun, Nazia Khatun and Rabiul Hussain.
Mohamad Ali was absconding, they said, adding a search has been launched to trace him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you