Woman, two children hacked to death by stepson in Assam
Guwahati: A woman and her two children were hacked to death allegedly by her teenaged stepson today in Koliabar area of central Assam`s Nagaon district.
Mohamad Ali (19) after an argument with his step mother at Kunduli village allegedly hacked her to death with a sharp weapon, police said.
He then attacked her minor daughter and son killing them on the spot, they said.
The neighbours claimed that Mohamad and his step mother would often fight after his father married her and shifted to another house following the death of his mother.
The deceased have been identified as Phulbano Khatun, Nazia Khatun and Rabiul Hussain.
Mohamad Ali was absconding, they said, adding a search has been launched to trace him.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed