Women caught with drugs in Imphal
Kohima: Two women were arrested along with a huge quantity of banned drugs worth lakhs of rupees at Chumukedima check gate in Dimapur district of Nagaland, Excise Department sources said on Saturday.
Mary (28) and Chingboi (27) were caught with the drug while they were travelling in an Imphal-bound bus yesterday, Superintendent of Excise (Narcotics), Kevisetuo Angami said.
The women had admitted that they had procured the drugs from one woman in Bangalore and paid Rs 1,30,600 for their sale in Imphal at Rs 2,23,600.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- In or out? Did Sidhu really quit BJP and join AAP!
- Rajnath Singh sends out stern message to Pakistan, says 'we don't need third party in Kashmir'
- Declare India a 'Hindu state', says Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray
- AN-32 search still on, ISRO satellite imagery sought
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!