Women caught with drugs in Imphal
Kohima: Two women were arrested along with a huge quantity of banned drugs worth lakhs of rupees at Chumukedima check gate in Dimapur district of Nagaland, Excise Department sources said on Saturday.
Mary (28) and Chingboi (27) were caught with the drug while they were travelling in an Imphal-bound bus yesterday, Superintendent of Excise (Narcotics), Kevisetuo Angami said.
The women had admitted that they had procured the drugs from one woman in Bangalore and paid Rs 1,30,600 for their sale in Imphal at Rs 2,23,600.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read