Women caught with drugs in Imphal
Kohima: Two women were arrested along with a huge quantity of banned drugs worth lakhs of rupees at Chumukedima check gate in Dimapur district of Nagaland, Excise Department sources said on Saturday.
Mary (28) and Chingboi (27) were caught with the drug while they were travelling in an Imphal-bound bus yesterday, Superintendent of Excise (Narcotics), Kevisetuo Angami said.
The women had admitted that they had procured the drugs from one woman in Bangalore and paid Rs 1,30,600 for their sale in Imphal at Rs 2,23,600.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29