Women caught with drugs in Imphal
Kohima: Two women were arrested along with a huge quantity of banned drugs worth lakhs of rupees at Chumukedima check gate in Dimapur district of Nagaland, Excise Department sources said on Saturday.
Mary (28) and Chingboi (27) were caught with the drug while they were travelling in an Imphal-bound bus yesterday, Superintendent of Excise (Narcotics), Kevisetuo Angami said.
The women had admitted that they had procured the drugs from one woman in Bangalore and paid Rs 1,30,600 for their sale in Imphal at Rs 2,23,600.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened