Women caught with drugs in Imphal
Kohima: Two women were arrested along with a huge quantity of banned drugs worth lakhs of rupees at Chumukedima check gate in Dimapur district of Nagaland, Excise Department sources said on Saturday.
Mary (28) and Chingboi (27) were caught with the drug while they were travelling in an Imphal-bound bus yesterday, Superintendent of Excise (Narcotics), Kevisetuo Angami said.
The women had admitted that they had procured the drugs from one woman in Bangalore and paid Rs 1,30,600 for their sale in Imphal at Rs 2,23,600.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB