106 accidental insurance claims settled in lok ada
Baripada (Odisha): Altogether 106 cases arising out of accidental insurance claims were settled with an award of Rs 1.23 crore to victims` families at a state level Lok Adalat held here.
The Lok Adalat was held here yesterday in presence of Justice Sanjay Kumar Mishra and Justice Chittaranjan Dash of Orissa High Court.
Public sector and private sector insurance companies participated in the Lok Adalat to settle the dispute.
Member Secretary of State Legal Aid Service Authority Bijay Chandra Rath, Mayurbhanj District Sessions Judge Ajoy Kumar Dey, Additional District Sessions Judge Ashant Kumar Das and Bikram Kesari Patnaik assisted in the judicial process to settle the claim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Who said what on Anil Kumble's appointment as Team India's head coach
- 78 dead, 200 badly hurt in extreme weather in eastern China
- Watch this interesting movie-like trailer for NASA's Juno mission!
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report