106 accidental insurance claims settled in lok ada
Baripada (Odisha): Altogether 106 cases arising out of accidental insurance claims were settled with an award of Rs 1.23 crore to victims` families at a state level Lok Adalat held here.
The Lok Adalat was held here yesterday in presence of Justice Sanjay Kumar Mishra and Justice Chittaranjan Dash of Orissa High Court.
Public sector and private sector insurance companies participated in the Lok Adalat to settle the dispute.
Member Secretary of State Legal Aid Service Authority Bijay Chandra Rath, Mayurbhanj District Sessions Judge Ajoy Kumar Dey, Additional District Sessions Judge Ashant Kumar Das and Bikram Kesari Patnaik assisted in the judicial process to settle the claim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack