106 accidental insurance claims settled in lok ada
Baripada (Odisha): Altogether 106 cases arising out of accidental insurance claims were settled with an award of Rs 1.23 crore to victims` families at a state level Lok Adalat held here.
The Lok Adalat was held here yesterday in presence of Justice Sanjay Kumar Mishra and Justice Chittaranjan Dash of Orissa High Court.
Public sector and private sector insurance companies participated in the Lok Adalat to settle the dispute.
Member Secretary of State Legal Aid Service Authority Bijay Chandra Rath, Mayurbhanj District Sessions Judge Ajoy Kumar Dey, Additional District Sessions Judge Ashant Kumar Das and Bikram Kesari Patnaik assisted in the judicial process to settle the claim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- Five held for 'slaughtering' three cows in Maharashtra
- Delhi LG cancelled AAP govt order on compensation by discoms: Arvind Kejriwal
- Bihar flood toll reaches 156, twins born on boat
- Hinduism all about love, faith and intimacy with all: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- Who are you? Watch dog's reaction seeing himself on mirror – Very Funny