106 accidental insurance claims settled in lok ada
Baripada (Odisha): Altogether 106 cases arising out of accidental insurance claims were settled with an award of Rs 1.23 crore to victims` families at a state level Lok Adalat held here.
The Lok Adalat was held here yesterday in presence of Justice Sanjay Kumar Mishra and Justice Chittaranjan Dash of Orissa High Court.
Public sector and private sector insurance companies participated in the Lok Adalat to settle the dispute.
Member Secretary of State Legal Aid Service Authority Bijay Chandra Rath, Mayurbhanj District Sessions Judge Ajoy Kumar Dey, Additional District Sessions Judge Ashant Kumar Das and Bikram Kesari Patnaik assisted in the judicial process to settle the claim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away after suffering cardiac arrest; Panneerselvam takes oath as new CM of Tamil Nadu
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what