120 of 133 HM posts vacant in tribal dominated Rayagada,Odisha
Rayagada: At least 120 posts of high school head masters are lying vacant in the tribal dominated Rayagada district of Odisha, official sources said here today.
There are altogether 133 high schools in the district and the vacant posts belonged to the category of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates, District Education Officer of Rayagada, Premananda Rout said.
Besides, eight posts of Block Education Officers (BLOs) in the backward district, several posts of teachers, head clerks and clerks were lying vacant in different high schools, he said.
Steps were being taken to fill up the posts through proper advertisement inviting suitable candidates for test and interview, Rout said adding the process had started and he was optimistic of filling up the vacancies.
Vacancy of teaching staff in high schools in the district included 10 posts of post-graduate teachers (Arts), mathematics (25), science (six), Hindi (50) and Sanskrit (12), sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?