22 new dengue cases in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Health officials Saturday confirmed 22 new cases of dengue in Odisha, taking the total number of people in the state infected with the disease to 2,051 this year.
The highest number of new cases, seven, was reported from Jajpur district, M.M. Pradhan, joint director of the state health department, told IANS.
The death toll due to the mosquito-borne disease has, however, remained at six with no person dying of dengue in Odisha since the last week of October, Pradhan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan