22 new dengue cases in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Health officials Saturday confirmed 22 new cases of dengue in Odisha, taking the total number of people in the state infected with the disease to 2,051 this year.
The highest number of new cases, seven, was reported from Jajpur district, M.M. Pradhan, joint director of the state health department, told IANS.
The death toll due to the mosquito-borne disease has, however, remained at six with no person dying of dengue in Odisha since the last week of October, Pradhan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- British politics in turmoil as Brexit talks loom
- US Presidential Elections: Hillary Clinton takes lead over Donald Trump, new polls show
- Pope warns against `Balkanisation` of Europe after Brexit vote
- Six killed in Lagos 'militant' attack