28-year-old man injured in firing in Odisha
Berhampur: A 28-year-old man was seriously injured when some unidentified miscreants fired him at S Chhachina village under Beguniapada police station limits in Ganjam district, police said on Monday.
The injured person, identified as Uttam Nayak of Chingudikhola was undergoing treatment at a private hospital at Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh and his condition stated to be stable.
Quoting a delayed report, police said the miscreants fired at the victim on Saturday night while he was proceeding to the local market. "Motive behind the incident is not known. No one has been arrested in this connection so far," said police officer in-charge RR Pradhan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi