28-year-old man injured in firing in Odisha
Berhampur: A 28-year-old man was seriously injured when some unidentified miscreants fired him at S Chhachina village under Beguniapada police station limits in Ganjam district, police said on Monday.
The injured person, identified as Uttam Nayak of Chingudikhola was undergoing treatment at a private hospital at Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh and his condition stated to be stable.
Quoting a delayed report, police said the miscreants fired at the victim on Saturday night while he was proceeding to the local market. "Motive behind the incident is not known. No one has been arrested in this connection so far," said police officer in-charge RR Pradhan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news