56 tribal students admitted to hospital
Kendrapara: About fifty six
students of a government residential school for scheduled tribes were admitted to hospital with complaints of vomiting
and high fever here, official sources said on Sunday.
"44 inmates of the school hostel at Tikhiri were admitted
to the district hospital last night and 12 more today. All of
them are down with high fever", Chief District Medical Officer
Bharat Kishore Sahu said.
Blood samples of the ailing students were being tested,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says