56 tribal students admitted to hospital
Kendrapara: About fifty six
students of a government residential school for scheduled tribes were admitted to hospital with complaints of vomiting
and high fever here, official sources said on Sunday.
"44 inmates of the school hostel at Tikhiri were admitted
to the district hospital last night and 12 more today. All of
them are down with high fever", Chief District Medical Officer
Bharat Kishore Sahu said.
Blood samples of the ailing students were being tested,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'