784 offices to be covered under CCTNS
Berhampur (Odisha): As many as 784 offices, including 581 police stations, across Odisha would be covered under crime and criminal tracking network and system (CCTNS) by September end this year.
Director of State Crime Records Bureau(SCRB), M Akhaya said as many as 46 police stations in Angul and Kendrapara districts have already been covered under the project on a pilot basis.
"The programme is being taken up on a mission mode under the government`s National e-Governance Project (NeGP)," said Akhaya, who is also the nodal officer of the project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hillary Clinton unfit to lead US; our way of life is under threat from radical Islam: Donald Trump
- Kathmandu Valley to observe chariot festival today
- Infiltration, terror attacks to figure prominently when Rajnath Singh travels to Pakistan next month
- Majithia defamation case: Arvind Kejriwal gets bail in defamation case in Punjab
- Know why PSU bank employees went on strike on Friday