784 offices to be covered under CCTNS
Berhampur (Odisha): As many as 784 offices, including 581 police stations, across Odisha would be covered under crime and criminal tracking network and system (CCTNS) by September end this year.
Director of State Crime Records Bureau(SCRB), M Akhaya said as many as 46 police stations in Angul and Kendrapara districts have already been covered under the project on a pilot basis.
"The programme is being taken up on a mission mode under the government`s National e-Governance Project (NeGP)," said Akhaya, who is also the nodal officer of the project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court