784 offices to be covered under CCTNS
Berhampur (Odisha): As many as 784 offices, including 581 police stations, across Odisha would be covered under crime and criminal tracking network and system (CCTNS) by September end this year.
Director of State Crime Records Bureau(SCRB), M Akhaya said as many as 46 police stations in Angul and Kendrapara districts have already been covered under the project on a pilot basis.
"The programme is being taken up on a mission mode under the government`s National e-Governance Project (NeGP)," said Akhaya, who is also the nodal officer of the project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September