784 offices to be covered under CCTNS
Berhampur (Odisha): As many as 784 offices, including 581 police stations, across Odisha would be covered under crime and criminal tracking network and system (CCTNS) by September end this year.
Director of State Crime Records Bureau(SCRB), M Akhaya said as many as 46 police stations in Angul and Kendrapara districts have already been covered under the project on a pilot basis.
"The programme is being taken up on a mission mode under the government`s National e-Governance Project (NeGP)," said Akhaya, who is also the nodal officer of the project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj