784 offices to be covered under CCTNS
Berhampur (Odisha): As many as 784 offices, including 581 police stations, across Odisha would be covered under crime and criminal tracking network and system (CCTNS) by September end this year.
Director of State Crime Records Bureau(SCRB), M Akhaya said as many as 46 police stations in Angul and Kendrapara districts have already been covered under the project on a pilot basis.
"The programme is being taken up on a mission mode under the government`s National e-Governance Project (NeGP)," said Akhaya, who is also the nodal officer of the project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, Bihar Matric Results 2016: (biharboard.bih.nic.in), BSEB 10th Result 2016 to be declared tomorrow on May 29
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' is not banned, tweets Anurag Kashyap!
- Check out: 6 beauteous beaches in Odisha you didn't know much about!
- IPL VIDEO: When 'livid' Praveen Kumar charged at Hyderabad skipper David Warner
- Must watch: Indian billionaires and their private jets