Air India plane makes emergency landing at Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar: A Delhi-bound Air India flight with 50 passengers and crew on board landed under emergency conditions at airport here about 20 minutes after take off following a technical problem, airlines officials said Wednesday.
All passengers were safe after Airbus-320 flight AI-474, which took off from Biju Patnaik airport around last midnight, had to make an emergency landing about 20 minutes later after the aircraft developed technical trouble, the officials said.
Arrangements were made in a hotel for the accommodation of the passengers some of whom preferred to fly to Delhi by another flight and the rest by the same aircraft, after repair, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre