Air India plane makes emergency landing at Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar: A Delhi-bound Air India flight with 50 passengers and crew on board landed under emergency conditions at airport here about 20 minutes after take off following a technical problem, airlines officials said Wednesday.
All passengers were safe after Airbus-320 flight AI-474, which took off from Biju Patnaik airport around last midnight, had to make an emergency landing about 20 minutes later after the aircraft developed technical trouble, the officials said.
Arrangements were made in a hotel for the accommodation of the passengers some of whom preferred to fly to Delhi by another flight and the rest by the same aircraft, after repair, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Child critically injured as crude bomb explodes in Kolkata
- Indian govt signs historic Naga peace accord with NSCN(I-M)
- Delhi HC issues notice to Kejriwal govt on advertisement expenses
- Allahabad: Controversy over bar owner's appointment as Mahamandaleshwar
- FTII students stage protest at Jantar Mantar in Delhi
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites