Air India plane makes emergency landing at Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar: A Delhi-bound Air India flight with 50 passengers and crew on board landed under emergency conditions at airport here about 20 minutes after take off following a technical problem, airlines officials said Wednesday.
All passengers were safe after Airbus-320 flight AI-474, which took off from Biju Patnaik airport around last midnight, had to make an emergency landing about 20 minutes later after the aircraft developed technical trouble, the officials said.
Arrangements were made in a hotel for the accommodation of the passengers some of whom preferred to fly to Delhi by another flight and the rest by the same aircraft, after repair, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?