Air India plane makes emergency landing at Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar: A Delhi-bound Air India flight with 50 passengers and crew on board landed under emergency conditions at airport here about 20 minutes after take off following a technical problem, airlines officials said Wednesday.
All passengers were safe after Airbus-320 flight AI-474, which took off from Biju Patnaik airport around last midnight, had to make an emergency landing about 20 minutes later after the aircraft developed technical trouble, the officials said.
Arrangements were made in a hotel for the accommodation of the passengers some of whom preferred to fly to Delhi by another flight and the rest by the same aircraft, after repair, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof