Air India withdraws two flights to Odisha
Bhubaneswar: State-run Air India has cancelled two of its Odisha-bound flights from Monday, an Air India official said here Sunday.
The Chennai-Bhubaneswar-Chennai flight number 537 and Bhubaneswar-Kolkata-Bhubaneswar flight number 770 stand withdrawn with effect from Nov 5, the official told IANS.
He, however, could not explain the reason behind the cancellation of the flights.
"I don`t know the reason," he said.
Tour operators in the state have expressed concern over the way the flights were cancelled ahead of the onset of peak tourist season.
"This will affect tourism in our state," said Benjamin Simon, president of the state`s Travel Agents Association.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video