Air India withdraws two flights to Odisha
Bhubaneswar: State-run Air India has cancelled two of its Odisha-bound flights from Monday, an Air India official said here Sunday.
The Chennai-Bhubaneswar-Chennai flight number 537 and Bhubaneswar-Kolkata-Bhubaneswar flight number 770 stand withdrawn with effect from Nov 5, the official told IANS.
He, however, could not explain the reason behind the cancellation of the flights.
"I don`t know the reason," he said.
Tour operators in the state have expressed concern over the way the flights were cancelled ahead of the onset of peak tourist season.
"This will affect tourism in our state," said Benjamin Simon, president of the state`s Travel Agents Association.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof