Air India withdraws two flights to Odisha
Bhubaneswar: State-run Air India has cancelled two of its Odisha-bound flights from Monday, an Air India official said here Sunday.
The Chennai-Bhubaneswar-Chennai flight number 537 and Bhubaneswar-Kolkata-Bhubaneswar flight number 770 stand withdrawn with effect from Nov 5, the official told IANS.
He, however, could not explain the reason behind the cancellation of the flights.
"I don`t know the reason," he said.
Tour operators in the state have expressed concern over the way the flights were cancelled ahead of the onset of peak tourist season.
"This will affect tourism in our state," said Benjamin Simon, president of the state`s Travel Agents Association.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31