Anticipatory bail for doctors in Pipili case
Cuttack: Orissa High Court has granted anticipatory bails to two doctors who are accused of neglecting the treatment of a dalit girl of Pipili who died at a hospital here last month after she was allegedly raped in November last.
Justice S C Parija yesterday granted the bail to D N Moharana, Superintendent of SCB Medical College Hospital here, and Milan Mitra of Capital Hospital of Bhubaneswar.
Granting anticipatory bails to Moharana and Mitra, the HC directed them to surrender before the court of Pipili and get regular bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly