Anticipatory bail for doctors in Pipili case
Cuttack: Orissa High Court has granted anticipatory bails to two doctors who are accused of neglecting the treatment of a dalit girl of Pipili who died at a hospital here last month after she was allegedly raped in November last.
Justice S C Parija yesterday granted the bail to D N Moharana, Superintendent of SCB Medical College Hospital here, and Milan Mitra of Capital Hospital of Bhubaneswar.
Granting anticipatory bails to Moharana and Mitra, the HC directed them to surrender before the court of Pipili and get regular bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1