Anticipatory bail for doctors in Pipili case
Cuttack: Orissa High Court has granted anticipatory bails to two doctors who are accused of neglecting the treatment of a dalit girl of Pipili who died at a hospital here last month after she was allegedly raped in November last.
Justice S C Parija yesterday granted the bail to D N Moharana, Superintendent of SCB Medical College Hospital here, and Milan Mitra of Capital Hospital of Bhubaneswar.
Granting anticipatory bails to Moharana and Mitra, the HC directed them to surrender before the court of Pipili and get regular bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?