Anticipatory bail for doctors in Pipili case
Cuttack: Orissa High Court has granted anticipatory bails to two doctors who are accused of neglecting the treatment of a dalit girl of Pipili who died at a hospital here last month after she was allegedly raped in November last.
Justice S C Parija yesterday granted the bail to D N Moharana, Superintendent of SCB Medical College Hospital here, and Milan Mitra of Capital Hospital of Bhubaneswar.
Granting anticipatory bails to Moharana and Mitra, the HC directed them to surrender before the court of Pipili and get regular bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!