At least 120 bundles of detonators seized in Orissa
Rourkela: Two persons were arrested and 120
bundles of detonators and Rs 57,000 in cash was seized from their possession at the Rourkela railway station here Thursday, Government Railway Police (GRP) sources said.
Mohammaed Javed Alam (28) and Subash Singh (35) were
waiting at the platform to board the train for Dhanbad with
the explosives valued at Rs 1.42 lakh. Both have been nabbed
by the railway police, the sources said.
During interrogation, they revealed that the
explosives were to be sold in Dhanbad mines area.
Both of them were produced before a local court here,
who remanded them to jail custody, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt