At least 120 bundles of detonators seized in Orissa
Rourkela: Two persons were arrested and 120
bundles of detonators and Rs 57,000 in cash was seized from their possession at the Rourkela railway station here Thursday, Government Railway Police (GRP) sources said.
Mohammaed Javed Alam (28) and Subash Singh (35) were
waiting at the platform to board the train for Dhanbad with
the explosives valued at Rs 1.42 lakh. Both have been nabbed
by the railway police, the sources said.
During interrogation, they revealed that the
explosives were to be sold in Dhanbad mines area.
Both of them were produced before a local court here,
who remanded them to jail custody, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere