Balasore: Two persons die, one taken ill after inhaling toxic gas
Balasore (Orissa): Two persons died and
another was seriously ill after inhaling toxic gas while
trying to clean a sewerage tank in Suelpur locality here,
police said on Saturday.
The deceased in the incident, that took place last
evening, were identified as labourer Salama Murmu (35) and
house owner Ghulam Goss (50), they said.
As Murmu fell unconscious while working inside the
tank, Ghulam went down to rescue the labourer but?he also
fainted. Then his relative Kalam Mustafa entered the tank and
he also became unconcious, police said.
All the three were taken out by neighbours and taken
to Balasore District headquarter hospital where Murmu and
Ghulam were declared dead, while Mustafa was undergoing
treatment in a critical condition, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family