Balasore: Two persons die, one taken ill after inhaling toxic gas
Balasore (Orissa): Two persons died and
another was seriously ill after inhaling toxic gas while
trying to clean a sewerage tank in Suelpur locality here,
police said on Saturday.
The deceased in the incident, that took place last
evening, were identified as labourer Salama Murmu (35) and
house owner Ghulam Goss (50), they said.
As Murmu fell unconscious while working inside the
tank, Ghulam went down to rescue the labourer but?he also
fainted. Then his relative Kalam Mustafa entered the tank and
he also became unconcious, police said.
All the three were taken out by neighbours and taken
to Balasore District headquarter hospital where Murmu and
Ghulam were declared dead, while Mustafa was undergoing
treatment in a critical condition, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?