Balasore: Two persons die, one taken ill after inhaling toxic gas
Balasore (Orissa): Two persons died and
another was seriously ill after inhaling toxic gas while
trying to clean a sewerage tank in Suelpur locality here,
police said on Saturday.
The deceased in the incident, that took place last
evening, were identified as labourer Salama Murmu (35) and
house owner Ghulam Goss (50), they said.
As Murmu fell unconscious while working inside the
tank, Ghulam went down to rescue the labourer but?he also
fainted. Then his relative Kalam Mustafa entered the tank and
he also became unconcious, police said.
All the three were taken out by neighbours and taken
to Balasore District headquarter hospital where Murmu and
Ghulam were declared dead, while Mustafa was undergoing
treatment in a critical condition, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split