Balasore: Two persons die, one taken ill after inhaling toxic gas
Balasore (Orissa): Two persons died and
another was seriously ill after inhaling toxic gas while
trying to clean a sewerage tank in Suelpur locality here,
police said on Saturday.
The deceased in the incident, that took place last
evening, were identified as labourer Salama Murmu (35) and
house owner Ghulam Goss (50), they said.
As Murmu fell unconscious while working inside the
tank, Ghulam went down to rescue the labourer but?he also
fainted. Then his relative Kalam Mustafa entered the tank and
he also became unconcious, police said.
All the three were taken out by neighbours and taken
to Balasore District headquarter hospital where Murmu and
Ghulam were declared dead, while Mustafa was undergoing
treatment in a critical condition, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP