Centre hindering Odisha`s development: Naveen Patnaik
Berhampur: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Monday accused the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre of hindering development of the state.
"The only agenda of Congress is to neglect Odisha," Patnaik said at a public meeting here while campaigning for his party candidates for the September 19 election for the Berhampur Municipal Corporation.
On other hand, Patnaik said, his government`s only agenda is the development of the state. "It could be possible only with your blessing," he said.
He also blamed the Congress for the steep rise in prices of essential commodities.
"I expect that the BJD candidates will perform well in the urban polls," Patnaik told reporters after the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000