Centre hindering Odisha`s development: Naveen Patnaik
Berhampur: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Monday accused the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre of hindering development of the state.
"The only agenda of Congress is to neglect Odisha," Patnaik said at a public meeting here while campaigning for his party candidates for the September 19 election for the Berhampur Municipal Corporation.
On other hand, Patnaik said, his government`s only agenda is the development of the state. "It could be possible only with your blessing," he said.
He also blamed the Congress for the steep rise in prices of essential commodities.
"I expect that the BJD candidates will perform well in the urban polls," Patnaik told reporters after the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB