Chit fund agent commits suicide in Odisha
Balasore (Odisha): An agent of a chit fund company allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a running train here.
The body of Abhimanyu Nayak (35), who belonged to Nilgiri area of Balasore district, was recovered by the GRP and sent for post-mortem after the incident yesterday, railway officials said today.
A relative of the deceased said that Nayak was in a depressed state after the chit fund scam surfaced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi to flag-off Mizoram’s first broad-gauge passenger train from Bairabi to Silchar today
- Bodos, ex-militants hail Modi govt for giving ST status to Bodo-Kacharis in Assam's hill districts
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion
- Trump lays claim to Republican presidential nomination
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised