Clean shoes of devotees, HC tells accused
Cuttack: Orissa High Court on Tuesday granted
bail to an accused with a condition that he would clean the
shoes of visiting devotees at a local temple.
The single judge bench of Justice C R Dash granted the
bail to Suman Patra (19) who was arrested in July for
assaulting and showing indecent gesture to a girl at a wedding
The high court directed Suman to clean the devotees`
shoes at local Chandi Mandir every Sunday for two hours for 12
The High Court also directed the executive officer of
the Chandi Mandir to make necessary arrangements for this with
the help of the Investigating Officer.
The Court said Suman shall be released on bail after
executing a bail bond of Rs 2000 with two sureties of equal
amount before the lower court concerned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you