Contract killers hired by former judge held
Cuttack: Police today arrested two more contract killers who had allegedly picked up a woman from the house of a former judge in Bhubaneswar and threw her into the river Mahanadi here after tying her hands and legs in May this year.
With these arrests, all the four contract killers engaged allegedly by the former judge to eliminate the woman were now under custody.
Police had earlier arrested two contract killers and five others, including a former judge, his wife and their advocate son in connection with the case.
The former judge and his family are lodged in Choudwar jail for the last two months as they were denied bails.
Meanwhile, the woman Mini Pradhan is now recuperating in SCB Medical College and Hospital. Pradhan has claimed that she had married the advocate son of the former judge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai