Contract killers hired by former judge held
Cuttack: Police today arrested two more contract killers who had allegedly picked up a woman from the house of a former judge in Bhubaneswar and threw her into the river Mahanadi here after tying her hands and legs in May this year.
With these arrests, all the four contract killers engaged allegedly by the former judge to eliminate the woman were now under custody.
Police had earlier arrested two contract killers and five others, including a former judge, his wife and their advocate son in connection with the case.
The former judge and his family are lodged in Choudwar jail for the last two months as they were denied bails.
Meanwhile, the woman Mini Pradhan is now recuperating in SCB Medical College and Hospital. Pradhan has claimed that she had married the advocate son of the former judge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- 'Selfie' with Bulandshahr DM B Chandrakala lands 18-year-old in jail
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!