Dasburma sees "conspiracy" against Patnaik in BJD
Bhubaneswar: Amidst the ongoing row over
the "real power centre" in the ruling BJD, the party`s state
wing president Sanjay Dasburma on Friday saw a "conspiracy"
against Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik within the party.
"There is a conspiracy against Patnaik within the
party and outside," Dasburma said in a statement adding that
attempts were made to tarnish the clean image of the chief
Dasburma`s statement came barely hours after the chief
minister rejected any dissidence within BJD. "I do not see
much difference in the party," Patnaik told reporters earlier
in the day.
Stating that some BJD leaders who have fallen from the
grace, were attempting to point fingers at Patnaik`s
leadership ability, Dasburma said that thousands of party
supporters would teach them a lesson.
"Some BJD leaders are raising real power centre issue
after being denied berths in the recent ministry reshuffle,"
Instead of raising the issue in party forum, these
leaders were going to media with the sole intention of
creating sensation, Dasburma said.
Not taking any name, Dasburma indicated at Damodar
Rout, who was recently dropped from the ministry and Debasis
Nayak, who could not make a comeback to the council of
ministers in the May 10 reshuffle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje