Death penalty for Odisha man
Keonjhar (Odisha): A local court has
sentenced a man to death for killing three members of a family
at a village in Odisha`s Keonjhar district.
District and Sessions Judge Guru Prasad Sahu convicted
Suka Palei yesterday and sentenced him to death for the triple
murder at Bhaliadihi village on December nine, 2009.
According to the prosecution, Suka first axed to death
Sapana Dehuri (45) and his wife Phoola Dehuri (35) and later
killed their only son Ramesh (11) with a big stone.
Claiming himself to be innocent, Suka said he would
challenge the verdict in High Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Fire at police station near Chennai's Marina Beach; police disperse protesters