Death penalty for Odisha man
Keonjhar (Odisha): A local court has
sentenced a man to death for killing three members of a family
at a village in Odisha`s Keonjhar district.
District and Sessions Judge Guru Prasad Sahu convicted
Suka Palei yesterday and sentenced him to death for the triple
murder at Bhaliadihi village on December nine, 2009.
According to the prosecution, Suka first axed to death
Sapana Dehuri (45) and his wife Phoola Dehuri (35) and later
killed their only son Ramesh (11) with a big stone.
Claiming himself to be innocent, Suka said he would
challenge the verdict in High Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'