Eight injured in Cuttack bomb explosion
Bhubaneswar: Eight people were injured
when two crude bombs exploded in quick succession in a shop in
Sikharpur area of Cuttack city, police said on Sunday.
The country-made bombs exploded in a mobile voucher
shop causing injuries to eight persons, including the shop
owner, last night they said.
The injured were admitted to the SCB Medical College
Efforts were on to ascertain whether the bombs were
stored inside the shop. All angles including likelihood
of illegal bomb manufacturing were being investigated by the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH