Eight killed in Orissa accidents
Bhubaneswar: At least eight people were killed and 11 injured in three separate road accidents in Orissa on Monday, police said.
Four people died and seven were injured, three critically, when the vehicle in which they were travelling hit a parked truck on the outskirts of Deogarh, about 290 km from here, police said.
Two people died when a truck and a wagon collided near Balaramprasad village Dhenkanal district, about 100 km from here. A couple died when their car was hit by a truck near Tangi town, about 30 km from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly