Eight killed in Orissa accidents
Bhubaneswar: At least eight people were killed and 11 injured in three separate road accidents in Orissa on Monday, police said.
Four people died and seven were injured, three critically, when the vehicle in which they were travelling hit a parked truck on the outskirts of Deogarh, about 290 km from here, police said.
Two people died when a truck and a wagon collided near Balaramprasad village Dhenkanal district, about 100 km from here. A couple died when their car was hit by a truck near Tangi town, about 30 km from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress