Eight killed in Orissa accidents
Bhubaneswar: At least eight people were killed and 11 injured in three separate road accidents in Orissa on Monday, police said.
Four people died and seven were injured, three critically, when the vehicle in which they were travelling hit a parked truck on the outskirts of Deogarh, about 290 km from here, police said.
Two people died when a truck and a wagon collided near Balaramprasad village Dhenkanal district, about 100 km from here. A couple died when their car was hit by a truck near Tangi town, about 30 km from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog