Explosives seized in Odisha
Koraput: BSF personnel engaged in anti-Maoist operation in Odisha`s Koraput district have seized explosives, police said here Tuesday.
The seizures including three landmines, two tiffin bombs, a country-made gun and about 40 metres of wire were spotted yesterday by a team of personnel in Musulmunda forests in Narayanpatna police station, Superintendent of Police, Avinash Kumar said.
The explosives were dumped by the ultras at a place in the forest in half-prepared condition apparently for future use by connecting them wires, he said.
Combing operation in the area had been intensified after the seizures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley