Explosives seized in Odisha
Koraput: BSF personnel engaged in anti-Maoist operation in Odisha`s Koraput district have seized explosives, police said here Tuesday.
The seizures including three landmines, two tiffin bombs, a country-made gun and about 40 metres of wire were spotted yesterday by a team of personnel in Musulmunda forests in Narayanpatna police station, Superintendent of Police, Avinash Kumar said.
The explosives were dumped by the ultras at a place in the forest in half-prepared condition apparently for future use by connecting them wires, he said.
Combing operation in the area had been intensified after the seizures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief