Fake notes seized, two held
Keonjhar (Odisha): Two persons were
arrested for allegedly circulating counterfeit notes at
Jhumpura weekly market in Odisha`s Kenojhar district, the
police said on Thursday.
Traders of the weekly market suspected that the notes
given by them were fake and informed the police.
Police reached the spot and seized counterfeit notes
with a face value of Rs 6000 from Mamata Naik of Bhagamunda
under Harichandanpur police station and Sukadev Naik of
Jhantar village under Ghatagaon Police station, the sources
The source of the fake notes was yet to be known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love