Fake notes seized, two held
Keonjhar (Odisha): Two persons were
arrested for allegedly circulating counterfeit notes at
Jhumpura weekly market in Odisha`s Kenojhar district, the
police said on Thursday.
Traders of the weekly market suspected that the notes
given by them were fake and informed the police.
Police reached the spot and seized counterfeit notes
with a face value of Rs 6000 from Mamata Naik of Bhagamunda
under Harichandanpur police station and Sukadev Naik of
Jhantar village under Ghatagaon Police station, the sources
The source of the fake notes was yet to be known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM