Fake notes seized, two held
Keonjhar (Odisha): Two persons were
arrested for allegedly circulating counterfeit notes at
Jhumpura weekly market in Odisha`s Kenojhar district, the
police said on Thursday.
Traders of the weekly market suspected that the notes
given by them were fake and informed the police.
Police reached the spot and seized counterfeit notes
with a face value of Rs 6000 from Mamata Naik of Bhagamunda
under Harichandanpur police station and Sukadev Naik of
Jhantar village under Ghatagaon Police station, the sources
The source of the fake notes was yet to be known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?