Fake notes seized, two held
Keonjhar (Odisha): Two persons were
arrested for allegedly circulating counterfeit notes at
Jhumpura weekly market in Odisha`s Kenojhar district, the
police said on Thursday.
Traders of the weekly market suspected that the notes
given by them were fake and informed the police.
Police reached the spot and seized counterfeit notes
with a face value of Rs 6000 from Mamata Naik of Bhagamunda
under Harichandanpur police station and Sukadev Naik of
Jhantar village under Ghatagaon Police station, the sources
The source of the fake notes was yet to be known.
- IPL 2016: Sunrisers Hyderabad's mentor Muttiah Muralitharan highly impressed with Bangladeshi pacer Mustafizur Rahman
- I am neither a borrower or a judgement debtor, says Vijay Mallya
- Secret Jaish-e-Muhammad training camp involved in Pathankot airbase attack traced
- China stripped America, made money and rebuilt itself: Donald Trump
- Google acquires start-up founded by Indian-origin entrepreneur Varun Malhotra