Four boys arrested in Odisha
Malkangiri: Four boys hailing from Madhya Pradesh were arrested for smuggling ganja in Malkangiri district of Odisha on Wednesday.
The boys were transporting the ganja from Kalimela area of Malkangiri to neighbouring Chhattisgarh in a jeep when security personnel engaged in anti-Maoist operation nabbed them, the police said.
About one quintal ganja was seized from them, the police said.
The four were identified as Vilal Mohra, Santosh Rathore, Ravi Yadav and Rohit Patel from Anuppur district of Madhya Pradesh, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof