Four boys arrested in Odisha
Malkangiri: Four boys hailing from Madhya Pradesh were arrested for smuggling ganja in Malkangiri district of Odisha on Wednesday.
The boys were transporting the ganja from Kalimela area of Malkangiri to neighbouring Chhattisgarh in a jeep when security personnel engaged in anti-Maoist operation nabbed them, the police said.
About one quintal ganja was seized from them, the police said.
The four were identified as Vilal Mohra, Santosh Rathore, Ravi Yadav and Rohit Patel from Anuppur district of Madhya Pradesh, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- China says has stopped communication mechanism with Taiwan
- Sultry morning in city
- European leaders to discuss EU future after Brexit shock
- Robert Vadra calls Subramanian Swamy `attention seeking`, `deplorable and classist` over 'waiter' remark
- WhatsApp users now make over 100 million calls everyday!