Four IEDs recovered in Koraput jungles
Koraput: Security forces have recovered four IEDs weighing almost 100 kgs from the jungles of Odisha`s Koraput district.
A squad of the BSF recovered four separate IEDs weighing 25 kg each from villages of Kamipadar and Rajengapadar during an operation yesterday.
The IEDs were tied to a tree and concealed in steel containers, a senior security official said.
Two single barrel guns, chemicals and some electric wiring were also recovered during the operation from a suspected Maoist hideout, they said.
The BSF is deployed in the area for conducting anti-Naxal operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH