Four IEDs recovered in Koraput jungles
Koraput: Security forces have recovered four IEDs weighing almost 100 kgs from the jungles of Odisha`s Koraput district.
A squad of the BSF recovered four separate IEDs weighing 25 kg each from villages of Kamipadar and Rajengapadar during an operation yesterday.
The IEDs were tied to a tree and concealed in steel containers, a senior security official said.
Two single barrel guns, chemicals and some electric wiring were also recovered during the operation from a suspected Maoist hideout, they said.
The BSF is deployed in the area for conducting anti-Naxal operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan