Four IEDs recovered in Koraput jungles
Koraput: Security forces have recovered four IEDs weighing almost 100 kgs from the jungles of Odisha`s Koraput district.
A squad of the BSF recovered four separate IEDs weighing 25 kg each from villages of Kamipadar and Rajengapadar during an operation yesterday.
The IEDs were tied to a tree and concealed in steel containers, a senior security official said.
Two single barrel guns, chemicals and some electric wiring were also recovered during the operation from a suspected Maoist hideout, they said.
The BSF is deployed in the area for conducting anti-Naxal operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes