Four officials of chit-fund company arrested in Odisha
Balasore: Four senior officials of a chit fund company were arrested on Sunday from Jaleswar in Balasore district of Odisha for allegedly duping investors, police said.
All the four persons had come from West Bengal yesterday to Jaleswar when police got information about their visit to the town and arrested them, a senior police official said.
Criminal cases are pending against the four ponzi company officials in Baliapal police station in Balasore district in connection with irregularities and alleged cheating of people, he said.
The four were identified as Milan Kumar Banerjee, Senior General Manager, Bidyut Kumar Bala, General Manager, Sudhir Chandra Bera and Sumit Dasgupta, executives of Roofers Infrastructure and Investment company, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir