Four officials of chit-fund company arrested in Odisha
Balasore: Four senior officials of a chit fund company were arrested on Sunday from Jaleswar in Balasore district of Odisha for allegedly duping investors, police said.
All the four persons had come from West Bengal yesterday to Jaleswar when police got information about their visit to the town and arrested them, a senior police official said.
Criminal cases are pending against the four ponzi company officials in Baliapal police station in Balasore district in connection with irregularities and alleged cheating of people, he said.
The four were identified as Milan Kumar Banerjee, Senior General Manager, Bidyut Kumar Bala, General Manager, Sudhir Chandra Bera and Sumit Dasgupta, executives of Roofers Infrastructure and Investment company, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie